Photo 1 of 5Next
1021 New Jersey Avenue Cape May Rental (delightful Cottages To Rent Jersey Good Looking #1)
This article of Cottages To Rent Jersey was published on February 2, 2018 at 6:26 am. This post is uploaded in the Cottage category. Cottages To Rent Jersey is tagged with Cottages To Rent Jersey, Cottages, To, Rent, Jersey..
Cottages To Rent Jersey #2 Cabin RentalsHome » Rates » Cabin Rentals
Cottages To Rent Jersey #4 Patio Area
(kot′ij),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house, usually of only one story.
- a small, modest house at a lake, mountain resort, etc., owned or rented as a vacation home.
- one of a group of small, separate houses, as for patients at a hospital, guests at a hotel, or students at a boarding school.
(to̅o̅; unstressed tŏŏ, tə),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used for expressing motion or direction toward a point, person, place, or thing approached and reached, as opposed to from): They came to the house.
- (used for expressing direction or motion or direction toward something) in the direction of;
toward: from north to south.
- (used for expressing limit of movement or extension): He grew to six feet.
- (used for expressing contact or contiguity) on;
upon: a right uppercut to the jaw; Apply varnish to the surface.
- (used for expressing a point of limit in time) before;
until: to this day; It is ten minutes to six. We work from nine to five.
- (used for expressing aim, purpose, or intention): going to the rescue.
- (used for expressing destination or appointed end): sentenced to jail.
- (used for expressing agency, result, or consequence): to my dismay; The flowers opened to the sun.
- (used for expressing a resulting state or condition): He tore it to pieces.
- (used for expressing the object of inclination or desire): They drank to her health.
- (used for expressing the object of a right or claim): claimants to an estate.
- (used for expressing limit in degree, condition, or amount): wet to the skin; goods amounting to $1000; Tomorrow's high will be 75 to 80°.
- (used for expressing addition or accompaniment) with: He added insult to injury. They danced to the music. Where is the top to this box?
- (used for expressing attachment or adherence): She held to her opinion.
- (used for expressing comparison or opposition): inferior to last year's crop; The score is eight to seven.
- (used for expressing agreement or accordance) according to;
by: a position to one's liking; to the best of my knowledge.
- (used for expressing reference, reaction, or relation): What will he say to this?
- (used for expressing a relative position): parallel to the roof.
- (used for expressing a proportion of number or quantity) in;
making up: 12 to the dozen; 20 miles to the gallon.
- (used for indicating the indirect object of a verb, for connecting a verb with its complement, or for indicating or limiting the application of an adjective, noun, or pronoun): Give it to me. I refer to your work.
- (used as the ordinary sign or accompaniment of the infinitive, as in expressing motion, direction, or purpose, in ordinary uses with a substantive object.)
- raised to the power indicated: Three to the fourth is 81( 34 = 81).
- toward a point, person, place, or thing, implied or understood.
- toward a contact point or closed position: Pull the door to.
- toward a matter, action, or work: We turned to with a will.
- into a state of consciousness;
out of unconsciousness: after he came to.
- to and fro. See fro (def. 2).
(rent),USA pronunciation n.
- a payment made periodically by a tenant to a landlord in return for the use of land, a building, an apartment, an office, or other property.
- a payment or series of payments made by a lessee to an owner in return for the use of machinery, equipment, etc.
- [Econ.]the excess of the produce or return yielded by a given piece of cultivated land over the cost of production;
the yield from a piece of land or real estate.
- profit or return derived from any differential advantage in production.
- [Obs.]revenue or income.
- for rent, available to be rented, as a home or store: an apartment for rent.
- to grant the possession and enjoyment of (property, machinery, etc.) in return for the payment of rent from the tenant or lessee. (often fol. by out).
- to take and hold (property, machinery, etc.) in return for the payment of rent to the landlord or owner.
- to be leased or let for rent: This apartment rents cheaply.
- to lease or let property.
- to take possession of and use property by paying rent: She rents from a friend.
( jûr′zē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -seys.
- a close-fitting, knitted sweater or shirt.
- a plain-knit, machine-made fabric of wool, silk, nylon, rayon, etc., characteristically soft and elastic, used for garments.
- (cap.) one of a breed of dairy cattle, raised originally on the island of Jersey, producing milk with a high butterfat content.
Cottages To Rent Jersey have 5 images , they are 1021 New Jersey Avenue Cape May Rental, Cottages To Rent Jersey #2 Cabin RentalsHome » Rates » Cabin Rentals, Patio Area, Cottages To Rent Jersey #4 Patio Area, House Beautiful. Here are the photos:
the scheme of basic shades dominates Cottages To Rent Jersey design style's color palette like brown dreary, dark, and white. Utilize these shades for interior things including surfaces, roof, flooring, and scheduling a spot for a dash of vibrant hues in furniture and accessories of the space.
Flooring with materials including ceramics, lumber, porcelain tile efficiently entered in the modern type. Present completing rather like a carpet for yet another impression of luxury and also to freeze room creatively. This technique is for distancing between the family room which will seem close to one another and also the living area, most perfect.
Utilize your imagination to get a more imaginative method styles and textures to supply a elegance inside the bedroom. Options have exposed for your content used to execute out interior design stand is. The perception that is experienced in modern interior-design is minimum collections and setting " less stuff ".
5 pictures of Cottages To Rent Jersey
Random Pictures of Cottages To Rent Jersey