Photo 1 of 9Next
22881e; 22881g . ( Antique English Desk #1)
The post of Antique English Desk was published at February 2, 2018 at 6:27 am. It is uploaded in the Desk category. Antique English Desk is labelled with Antique English Desk, Antique, English, Desk..
Slide 2 - Antique English Georgian Desk - David M. Mancuso Antiques - Antique English
Antique English Desk Gild And Co
Antique English Desk #4 Antique English Desk Campaign Chest Of Drawers 1
Antique English Desk .
Antique English Desk #7 Mr. Carroll's Response Seems Adequate And Well Thought Out. Even More So When One Finds Out That He Originally Meant For The Part Of The Answer “it Is Never .
Antique English Desk Home Design Ideas #8 A5350A-antique-desk-davenport-captains1
Antique English Desk #9 Antique English Desk
(an tēk′),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -tiqued, -ti•quing.
- of or belonging to the past;
- dating from a period long ago: antique furniture.
- noting or pertaining to automobiles approximately 25 years old or more.
- in the tradition, fashion, or style of an earlier period;
- of or belonging to the ancient Greeks and Romans.
- (of paper) neither calendered nor coated and having a rough surface.
- any work of art, piece of furniture, decorative object, or the like, created or produced in a former period, or, according to U.S. customs laws, 100 years before date of purchase.
- the antique style, usually Greek or Roman, esp. in art.
- [Print.]a style of type.
- to make or finish (something, esp. furniture) in imitation of antiques.
- to emboss (an image, design, letters, or the like) on paper or fabric.
- to shop for or collect antiques: She spent her vacation antiquing in Boston.
(ing′glish or, often, -lish),USA pronunciation adj.
- of, pertaining to, or characteristic of England or its inhabitants, institutions, etc.
- belonging or pertaining to, or spoken or written in, the English language.
- the people of England collectively, esp. as distinguished from the Scots, Welsh, and Irish.
- the Germanic language of the British Isles, widespread and standard also in the U.S. and most of the British Commonwealth, historically termed Old English (c450–c1150), Middle English (c1150–c1475), and Modern English (after c1475). Abbr.: E
- English language, composition, and literature as offered as a course of study in school.
- a specific variety of this language, as that of a particular time, place, or person: American English; Shakespearean English.
- simple, straightforward language: What does all that jargon mean in English?
- (sometimes l.c.)
- a spinning motion imparted to a ball, esp. in billiards.
- See body English.
- a 14-point type of a size between pica and Columbian.
- a grade of calendered paper having a smooth matte finish.
- to translate into English: to English Euripides.
- to adopt (a foreign word) into English;
- (sometimes l.c.) to impart English to (a ball).
(desk),USA pronunciation n.
- an article of furniture having a broad, usually level, writing surface, as well as drawers or compartments for papers, writing materials, etc.
- a frame for supporting a book from which the service is read in a church.
- a pulpit.
- the section of a large organization, as a governmental bureau or newspaper, having authority over and responsibility for particular operations within the organization: city desk; foreign desk.
- a table or counter, as in a library or office, at which a specific job is performed or a service offered: an information desk; reception desk.
- a stand used to support sheet music;
- (in an orchestra) a seat or position assigned by rank (usually used in combination): a first-desk flutist.
- of or pertaining to a writing desk: a desk drawer.
- of a size or form suitable for use on a desk: desk dictionary.
- done at or based on a desk, as in an office or schoolroom: He used to be a traveling salesman, but now he has a desk job.
The post of Antique English Desk have 9 pictures , they are 22881e; 22881g ., Slide 2 - Antique English Georgian Desk - David M. Mancuso Antiques - Antique English, Antique English Desk Gild And Co, Antique English Desk #4 Antique English Desk Campaign Chest Of Drawers 1, A1679H-architect-desk-antique-english, Antique English Desk ., Antique English Desk #7 Mr. Carroll's Response Seems Adequate And Well Thought Out. Even More So When One Finds Out That He Originally Meant For The Part Of The Answer “it Is Never ., Antique English Desk Home Design Ideas #8 A5350A-antique-desk-davenport-captains1, Antique English Desk #9 Antique English Desk. Here are the pictures:
Antique English Desk layout has become a favored design of many individuals for their property. The look is classy, look that was basic and modern has captivated many people to apply for their occupancy. Getting a modern contemporary look gorgeous? The furniture is designed for contemporary style style has a feature that was exciting.
The style design fixtures supply light and simple's perception inside the closing look of the room. This can be obtained by the utilization of a smooth straight line to make use of white colour thus impressed light and clean. Another product employed is glass content which is transparent and reflective to offer a more modern's impression.
Now with contemporary contemporary home design, room is manufactured vivid and open with day light in the room. Pick white flooring material to ensure that light can be replicated across the area in the home. Furthermore utilize glass rather than windows that are large wall content and skylights to bring in light that is day around feasible internally.
Antique English Desk Photos Collection
Random Galleries on Antique English Desk